ISO 9001 Key benefits
What does ISO 9001 mean to you, our customer?
From your perspective, it gives you confidence that you part of an organisation that can consistently meet and exceed your needs.
What does ISO 9001 mean to Switch2asp?
The basis of ISO 9001 is continual improvement. Processes are put in to flow diagrams to ensure that all members of the department that they come from work the same way towards achieving the process objective. The idea behind this isn’t to create automatons but to ensure that consistency when dealing with customers and other departments is in place.
Switch2asp should always be looking for ways to make these processes more efficient and effective. ISO 9001 was written with the business world's insatiable desire for excellence in mind. This is why continual improvement is a requirement of the standard – to inspire progress and the pursuit of perfection.
ISO 14001 Key Benefits
What does 14001 mean to you, our customer?
If you are as passionate as us about the environment then you can have the peace of mind that Switch2asp is doing its best to minimise its carbon footprint, and are always thinking of new ways to accomplish this. We are also helping other companies go green and minimising their impact on our environment.
You have chosen to be part of an organisation that cares.
What does ISO 14001 mean to Switch2asp?
Being ISO 14001 certified allows us to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to achieving legal and regulatory compliance to regulators and government
- Demonstrate an environmental commitment to stakeholders
- Demonstrate an innovative and forward thinking approach to customers and prospective employees
- Better manage our environmental risks, now and in the future
- Shows we care about, our customers, our staff, our services and the world we live in.
ISO 27001 Key Benefits
What does ISO 27001 mean to you, our customer?
- Confidence in Switch2asp to maintain your information securely.
- Peace of mind that Switch2asp has a disaster recovery service for business critical services.
What does ISO 27001 mean to Switch2asp?
The ISO 27001 standard is very successful because it is a complete and integrated approach that breaks down barriers that can be a threat to security and quality. We use management systems to help us understand the processes behind our services.
The information security system is based on a set of principles, these three are:
- Confidentiality - We look to, wherever possible, ensure that customer’s data is kept confidential
- Integrity - Data stored with us is protected in a number of ways, and backups taken regularly to ensure that data is not lost
- Availability – As Hosted Service Provider customers having access to their data as much as we can achieve is fundamental.